The SEANOX slides are made in France and are composed of a part to be fixed on the boat and a mobile part extended by a universal fixing plate to receive the probe bracket.
They accept all models of probes on the market (except AIRMAR 1kW) thanks to their oblong windows and allow fine adjustments to obtain the best results for detection.
The mobile part of the slide is maintained in low stop thanks to a stainless steel cage nut which has 30mm of additional adjustment. This fine adjustment allows to optimize the height of the probe without any dismantling. Once obtained, it is not lost even when the probe is removed between two outings.
It is possible to remove the entire probe by loosening the M8 plastic tightening knob when beaching, putting it on a trailer or lifting it for parking in a dry port. This operation also eliminates the need to clean the algae or shells that are usually deposited on the probe, thus avoiding the use of antifouling.
– Material : stainless steel 316L Thickness 2mm
– Fixing to the boat by screws not supplied.
– Telescopic slide, mobile part with adjustable stop: lengths PM 220mm, MM 220mm and GM 320mm.
– Fixed slide with fixed stop: lengths PM 215, MM 330 and GM 465mm for a common width of 60mm. Drilling for transom mounting diameter 6.2mm.
– Stainless steel probe holder 75 mm/60mm, with 2 horizontal oblong windows of 55mm/7mm
– Recommended sailing speed : 25 knots